Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Hi,

On keskiviikko 05 syyskuu 2012, Ole wrote:
>  So I would try to create an window, show it on the whole screen and try
>  to receive global mouse button events then.

That works, but the problem is then that if user moves
the (disable) mouse cursor to the place where menubar
would be:

* Window stops receiving button events until the invisible
  mouse is moved again to the window area
* Menubar becomes visible if user does a click on top of
  it with the disable mouse

Not really optimal usability-wise, WM_FULLSCREEN flag for window
(without and other values) would be much better.

Because of there being no workaround for these issues,
I'd consider this more of a bug than feature.

	- Eero