Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Hi,

On tiistai 11 syyskuu 2012, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > And it has exactly the same problem as my code, if you move
> > the (invisible) mouse to the top of the screen and click
> > there, the menubar items and even some elements from
> > the underlying window become visible etc.
>
> That might be an XaAES-bug: Window-widgets show up though they
> shouldn't. I notice this also in other hard to reproduce situations,
> maybe zview is a good testcase.

What you need to reproduce:

* Latest zView binary package from Sourceforge (was what I used):
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/z-tools/files/zview-beta8-1.zip/download

* Switch Aranym to fullscreen (with screenlock key) so that you can
  click top area of screen without pointer moving out of Aranym window

* View something with zView and switch zView to fullscreen

* Move the (invisible) mouse to top part of the screen and
  start clicking there

> > Are there any better examples on how to properly do fullscreen
> > with multitasking AES / XaAES?
>
> Make one ;-)

>From this discussion, I've concluded that it's not possible to do
on the application side.  It needs support from the AES side.

	- Eero