Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Hi,

On tiistai 11 syyskuu 2012, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> > Does that send window resize/redraw event to the application so that
> > it knows e.g. to resize the image it's showing?
>
> No resize, the menu is drawn above that window.

How one can get (real) window that extends below the menu?

Or do you mean that with menu_ontop=0 option, they're automatically
created as such (wind_get(0...) returns full desktop area etc)?

> > Fullscreen should be toggled off with the same key users turns it
> > on, and any menu entry for fullscreen should also show the key used
> > to toggle it on/off.
>
> Which will be unreachable in fullscreen.

What I meant is that user either knows the key (as he just used it),
or he saw what the shortcut is when he switched the app to fullscreen
mode from its menu.

> > AES should naturally also have some way to switch between applications,
> > even in fullscreen.  On the other OSes, (Shift-)Alt-TAB is used for
> > that.
>
> There are several well-documented shortcuts for task-switching in XaAES.

Yes, that was my point. :-)

	- Eero