Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Hi Miro,

I'm happy to see that you remain an active Atarian :)
And thank you for having fixed the bug with the LDG under MiNT MP.

IIRC, it's part of the "new" LDG format I've been working on. It provides callbacks to client's mintlib,

Really? This is a great step forward!

In theory, there are many advantages to providing callback to client's MiNTlib:

1) You can safely use the mintlib's functions into the LDG.
2) The context should be the same, so you can share a memory allocation without using MEM.LDG or others "tricks" like the SHM.
3) The binaries are a lot smaller.

That seems as part of the "new" LDG as well. Damn it, I should have put it on a separate branch, no doubt. So again, just revert to an older version of zView.

In zView Beta 8, do you use the new LDG format? ( because in the changelog, you say that men.ldg is no longer needed).

Ciao,
Zorro