Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

On 3 September 2012 15:01, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

>> I have a question that I think is related to Ole's: is it possible for
>> an application to create a listbox like XaAES does? (for example the
>> AES font selector listboxes ). Right now we either have to manage our
>
> The font-selector uses wdialog-functions, so maybe those are usable from an application.

Yes, thay are, but I'm suprised by what you are saying since I thought
it was not possible to use the real AES widgets in listboxes with
those functions. I'll have a fresh look at them, then.

> The XaAES-list-functions (like in the fileselector or System-window) should be exported too >once they are complete ..

OK. I thought all XaAES listboxes were created in the same way. It
would be very useful to be able to create listboxes that are handled
by the AES.

Cheers,
JFL
--