Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> Hi,

> As Aranym AFROS image is a bit old, from 2008, I guess this might
> have been fixed in XaAES by now.  Any ideas?

That too is "stone old" as Ole puts it. But if you insist on using it
(as I do) that run this script in any bash console, with any nightly
build of mint, to get a folder with the new binaries, remembering that
"xaaes.cnf" has changed alot, and may actually not be compatible with
older ones any more (thank god AFROS has working text editor)
http://paulwratt.000space.com/pauls/atarist/script-source.php?kernupgr.sh

"mintupgr.sh" will get you a complete mint file structure, not just the kernels.

Paul