Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 20:29 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> > Therefore, Getcookie(C__AKP,...) yields AESLANG_FRENCH, which is
> > correct, but
> > appl_getinfo(AES_LANGUAGE,...) also yields AESLANG_FRENCH, which is not,
> > unless I'm very much mistaken. In previous XaAES versions, appl_getinfo()
> > yielded AESLANG_ENGLISH correctly.
>
> Did you try another language than English? I have keyboard ge, and tried
> with lang=en and lang=fr in xaaes.cnf. Sysinfo shows French correct, but
> nothing for English.
>
> Maybe only English is broken.

Old thread, but I stumbled into this problem today. I switched TOS
language to German (in NVRAM) on my Firebee. XaAES was still in English,
except that appl_getinfo(AES_LANGUAGE... now reports German. Shouldn't
AES_LANGUAGE report the actual language used by the running AES, and not
the TOS language?

Jo Even