[MiNT] SV: Problem with e2fsck

How do you unmount a partition/volume under MiNT? AFAIK there is no such thing - all partitions are "mounted" automatically by the kernel at boot-time, removable media is mounted when inserted (thanks to the XHDI interface) and "unmounted" when removed. There is no need to "unmount" a volume manually, I don't even know if it's possible.

In this particular case the problem is most like (as already pointed out by several) that there are open files or folders on the partition that's about to be checked, which prevents fsck from locking it.

Jo Even