[MiNT] Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

Just noticed this today when I opened this file with Notepad on a Windows computer. This file should absolute have DOS/TOS line-endings so it can be displayed by ordinary file viewers. E.g. if you try to debug a problem by booting into TOS and displaying this file it will only show a single column of letters on the far right side of the screen.

Btw. I also noticed that a lot of the docs has unix line-endings. I think that textfiles that are supposed to be read on a TOS computer should be in TOS/DOS format.

Jo Even