Re: [MiNT] howto use SSL ?

Bonsoir,

Le 12/11/12 21:30, Ole a écrit :
I would go for PolarSSL - OpenSSL is so big and you need to compile it with GCC.
What is your point for OpenSSL?
It's hard to understand but it seems PolarSSL uses its own sockets. With Openssl, you give your socket, buffer and length, you have created and openssl handles it via a structure (SSL_CTX). There as samples like the cabssl.ovl sources. If I use libssl only, OpenSSL is not that so big (< 1 Mo), cabssl.ovl uses only this (after linkage, cabssl.ovl < 500 Ko). The libcrypto of OpenSSL is bigger. In this, I need only the md5 algo for some SMTP-AUTH sub-protocols, but it may be interesting to handle certificates and other crypto functions...

I will use gcc cross compilation on my MacBook Air, as I did with the zLib.

Regards,
Pierre