[MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

Hello.

I'm really annoyed with the following behavior in XaAES.

1) Normal GEM program.
From a TeraDesk window, I double click the icon of any GEM program. The window appears. I close the application from the File menu. The application window is closed, and the TeraDesk window is activated again.
That's fine.

2) Textmode programs.
I do the same with any TOS/TTP program. A new TosWin2 window appears, then it closes when the textmode application exits. But the TosWin2 menu bar stays active, and the TeraDesk window is still deactivated. If I want to launch another program, I have to make a a first click in the TeraDesk window to activate it, then double-click on the icon of the new program.

This is very annoying, the user experience is different when running GEM programs or textmode ones.

What can we do?
Maybe a special case to correctly handle the focus of TosWin2 windows?

--
Vincent Rivière