Re: [MiNT] Teradesk options (case closed)

Am Samstag, den 19.01.2013, 10:42 +0100 schrieb Lars Schmidbauer:
> Hi,
>
> @Matthias: Why don't you use the german resource for Teradesk?
> Any problems with it?
>
> Latz

No problem but no use either. From my observation, English translations
are normally those that are closest to the programmers intend and they
often take less characters for the same meaning.

And I have seen many many German translations (regardless of system)
that were so bad that I don't trust them unless a program originates
from Germany or Austria.

Besides I read and speak English well enough that it does not present a
problem for me.

Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@asmsoftware.de>