Re: [MiNT] Release TODO list

Hi guys,

Nobody is taking care of sparemint right now right? No objections to me building a new mintlib rpm and incrementing the version number so that I can start the global rebuild. I've also built a dependency map so I can fix the install deps vs build deps for my autobuilder to work. Brushing the dust off of all this stuff now. When I get this done, static libraries won't be a liability anymore in terms of package linking because I can just rebuild all of sparemint against say a new mintlib.

Thanks,
Mark