Re: [MiNT] Wrong basepage pointer?

Basepage size is 256 bytes and code is supposed to normally start
at position basepage + 256.  Process command line is from offset
128 to 255.
The thing is that *a* code starts there. It's just it's not *my* code but some artifical mintlib hack code which jumps (if I'm not mistaken) to my code.

Where you're running this?  This sounds awfully like the Hatari
GEMDOS HD emulation bug I debugged & mentioned a while ago on
this list and which was fixed in Hatari almost two months ago
by Thomas.
Well, I run this on Aranym+FreeMiNT. When I think of it again, I guess it's not possible to fix since there's not only FreeMiNT but also TOS, EmuTOS, ... they have no clue about some a.out hacks in TOS header...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org