Re: [MiNT] TimerA interrupt handler

2013/1/4 markus@mubf.de <markus@mubf.de>

On 04.01.2013 18:31, Vincent Rivičre wrote:

Anyway, I agree that such compiler dependent features are dangerous when we don't know exactly what happens behind the scenes. Looking at the generated assembler code is always a good practice.

There's another trap you'll need to take care of. __attribute__((interrupt)) is perfect to write trap handlers and usually doesn't cause any headaches there.

Is there a sober way to get access to the current stack content?

-- PeP