Re: [MiNT] XaAES from trunk 02-01-2013: path isues

Alan Hourihane, 02.01.2013 14:27:59:

Also it is likely that Alan's build does not contain all changes, because my last commit was at 01:33 today, and the build is dated 01:06. It does not run here too.

So Helmut, does it run for you if you build things yourself ?

I don't have updated everything yet, and yes it runs. XaAES in your build is current, there seems to be a timezone-shift in the listings. Only trunk-kernel won't run XaAES.

--
Helmut Karlowski