Re: [MiNT] Country codes

Jo Even Skarstein, 08.01.2013 19:35:16:

I still think that this is done in the wrong place. When loading the
keyboard table, only the lowest byte (keyboard layout) of the _AKP
cookie should be touched. The UI language part should be updated
elsewhere, because as it is now the UI-language in the cookie will only
be updated whenever a keyboard table is loaded.

Yes, I came to the same end last night ;)

It's because I always thought a tbl is mandatory. Now as it is not, things look different.

Not a big issue though :)

The language should be settable in mint.cnf, at least for the non-TOS-languages, and MiNT should write the language-value into _AKP separately.

Currently is actually fixes the wrong language for pre-falcon-TOS when creating the _AKP-cookie.

But I cannot imagine a situation where this could cause trouble.

--
Helmut Karlowski