Re: [MiNT] compile error

On 08/02/2013 22:55, Miro Kropáček wrote:
If you manage to do that, please let us know how did you do that :) I was
trying to make 020 and CF builds, too but I got stuck with the multilib
libraries (libgcc, libstdc++ etc), even after extensive study, patching and
hacking the build scripts I wasn't able to make it work, everytime I got
some clash with CFLAGS.

A solution is to build a ColdFire-only GCC, without multilib.
If I'm not wrong, the NetSurf people did that for their autobuild system.

--
Vincent Rivière