Re: [MiNT] compile error

In rpm the programs reside in /usr/bin in the tbz they reside
in /usr/m68k-atari-mint/binutils-bin/2.23/ seems this version is for the cross compiler
Nope, there's also every binary in /usr/bin. For some reason there is a copy of this tree in m68k-atari-mint, too. Never understood the reason but it's harmless.

I have first installed the rpm and then your binutils.tbz but I get always the same compilation error
Uff, don't mix it, it calls for troubles. Install either of them but not both.

gcc -O -Wall -c pars.c -o pars.o
pars.c: In function 'yyparse':
pars.c:1802:1: internal compiler error: in fixup_reorder_chain, at cfglayout.c:877
This is the second problem in this thread. Do as Alan said, remove (for now) the '-O' parameter, if I understood him correctly, next version of gcc will have this fixed.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org