Re: [MiNT] AtarIRC broken by recent change in XaAES

Jean-François Lemaire, 06.02.2013 18:04:48:

On Wednesday 06 February 2013 16:17:58 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
J. F. Lemaire, 06.02.2013 15:24:25:
> As the title suggest, very recent changes break Atarirc normal
> behaviour (maybe others apps too). It's easy to test (and you don't

It is the change that tops a window when it's menu is selected. There was
a NULL-pointer.

Good question. I haven't been following the hectic pace of recent changes
because my hard drive was shot but with XaAES 1.4.5 it's OK.

There was no question, but to be exact the error was introduced on Mon Jan 14, which was also the date of 1.4.6 - will be fixed tomorrow.

--
Helmut Karlowski