[MiNT] SV: [Atari-coldfire] FreeMiNT 1.18.0

Please check the running order in the auto-folder. Maybe it has been changed when you copied the new mint.prg to c:\auto, and you are now running ldg.prg *before* MiNT.

The running order can be sorted with Sboot.

> - I do not know if it comes from my FireTOS version (01/01/2013) or the
> new MiNT/XaAES: I can only have a 640*480 screen mode. Other tests with
> the smart config util fails. I can set my favorite screenmode under
> FireTOS only, but not under the new MiNT/XaAES. So I must downgrade for now.

My guess is that you're not using the xaaes.cnf from the original FreeMiNT installation. You are using xaaes.cnf from the new archive, and it only contains a commented-out "video"-setting. The xaaes.cnf from the original installation has instead a "include c:\mint\video.cnf" which includes the videosettings configured by the videomode selector.

Jo Even