Re: [MiNT] Menu redraw

Am Samstag, den 23.03.2013, 14:14 +0100 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

Yes, definitely. Netsurf if full of these kinds of issues. It seems like it
doesn't walk the rectangle list at all to do some of its drawing.

True for some GUI elements (iconified window, for example), but NOT the content area. There it does walk the rectangle list. I think the problem is clipping. (It's not that simple, because netsurf drawing functions call clipping functions, too. So it effectivly overwrites my previously set clipping rectangle..., I have to add an extra clipping layer to handle it correctly)