Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release coming up.

On 03/01/13 20:04, Peter Slegg wrote:
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:21:53 , Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
On 03/01/13 12:52, Miro Kropá?ek wrote:
     Has anyone thought about the Insert key and Caps Lock issues that
     affect Texel ?

At least the Insert key bug as old as 1.16 release is... as far as I
remember.

Right, so it's no regression. I think I'll leave that as is for 1.18.
I'll look at removing in 1.19, then people can start testing there.

Alan.

Depends how far gack you go, it doesn't happen with 1.15.12

Given 1.16 has been around for a long long time. I'll treat it as "no regression" for this release.

We'll get it in 1.19.

Alan.