Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18.0 Release

Bonjour,

I got problems with the new MiNT release on my FireBee.

The old MiNT (the one from the official FireBee setup) could tolerate a launch of LDG.PRG in the AUTO folder. Now it can be only launched with an exec line in the mint.cnf. Now, MiNT hangs at some point if LDG.PRG is launched in the AUTO folder.

LDG.PRG is the last one, but no recent update since a long time. And it may be specific with the FireBee (LDG.CPX crash when one want to see some library functions).

Cheers,

Rajah
http://ptonthat.perso.neuf.fr