Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.55 + NetSurf

J. F. Lemaire, 25.03.2013 10:10:13:

On 25 March 2013 00:37, Ole <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:
the latest Development snapshots of NetSurf fail to load with the latest
XaAES for coldfire provided by Vincent R.

Anyone else has this problem? Anyone has an hint what could be changed
within XaAES that could trigger the problem?

Same here on my FireBee. NS build 1000 ran fine with XaAES 1.5.5 Beta,
but not with 1.5.5 Release. There were a number of window and menu
related fixes just before the release of FreeMiNT 1.8.0 so it might be
worth investigating them.

Just tried on aranym: ns-2.9-pl1 runs fine in current XaAES and 1.5.5 release, I don't think it's an XaAES-issue. What has changed for pl1 in netsurf?

--
Helmut Karlowski