Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

Am Sonntag, den 14.04.2013, 23:10 +0200 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
On Sunday 14 April 2013 22:56:25 Ole wrote:

You mean realtime window resizing? Sure I do. This is 2013 :-)

But using very old hardware, eh? ;)

I keep realtime resize disabled, especially for netsurf, because the redraw is just to execessive to be done for every pixel which is changed... I strongly suggest disabling it for netsurf.
Otherwise moving windows across netsurf causes slow-down.

However, It was able to reproduce the problem. It also happens in the rare situation when you have some other window as "always on top" window, when it is partially across the netsurf toolbar and you use the sliders of netsurf...

Greets,
Ole