Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

Am Samstag, den 13.04.2013, 15:35 +0200 schrieb Ole <ole@monochrom.net>:
Am Samstag, den 13.04.2013, 15:19 +0200 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire

I just tried that with teradesk windows... the problem doesn't
appear, everything
is redrawn correctly. I'm using XaAES 1.4.0 Beta.
I also tried GemDICT. No problem at all :/

Btw. I have realtime redraw disabled in XaAES (so moving the window
results in moving an rectangle, not the window content, the redraw
is scheduled when you place the box somewhere...).

Maybe this is important here?

Greets,
Ole