Re: [MiNT] freemint rpms

Am Freitag, den 12.04.2013, 13:11 +0200 schrieb "M.A. Kehr" <makehr@ndh.net>:
Hi,

I've made new freemint rpms of the new 1.18.0 version, is anybody
here who can load them to the sparemint repo or can tell me where to
upload them, that they will be put into the repo?

I see, you already uploaded them to the incoming folder of sparemint.org
ftp. That's correct.

I don't know who, but someone agreed to move the incoming packages to the right location from time to time. This process was broken for 2 years or so... (no one did it..., and those that wanted to do it, had no access rights.)

Greets,
Ole