Re: [MiNT] MiNTlib timing related functions behavior/performance

Eero Tamminen, 17.04.2013 21:43:02:

According to the graph it's not getenv that consumes much time.

Naturally, as getenv() is just a lookup to environment which
in a TOS program is really small.

Seems so. There are 5084 calls to tzset as well as for strncmp, which suggests there is no environment or TZ is the first entry.

I'll help anybody who wants to profile their test binaries
with Hatari.

I have replaced all these localtime and mktime-calls by something else so there's no need for me.

--
Helmut Karlowski