Re: [MiNT] Edge of the screen

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 13:11:33 , "J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
> On 5 July 2013 11:48, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to move these windows back onto the screen without
> > having to wipe the Thing config ?
>
> You can enlarge or maximize them with the keyboard shortcuts, if
> you're using a recent XaAES version.
>
> Cheers,
> JFL
> --
> Jean-François Lemaire

I am using XaAES 1.6.2 Beta Apr 13 2013

Ctrl-Alt- up/down  might have helped get the window back onto the screen.

Ctrl-Alt-Shift- up/down/left/right have no effect on windows.

Ctrl-Alt-Insert makes the window big enough to get the content in,
I was expecting it to make the window as big as the screen, maximised.

Cltr-Alt-. make the window content full screen but does not show
the window bar and widgets.

I suppose there are 4 window sizes to cycle through.

1. current size
2. big enough for content
3. maximised screen
4. content to full screen

How about making Ctrl-Alt-.  cycle through these and get rid
of Ctrl-Alt-Insert

Peter