Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On Wednesday 23 October 2013 19:33:58 Peter Slegg wrote:
> I don't know if this is a related symptom but in Netsurf I
> noticed that View Source doesn't open the correct folder.
>
> In my case it tried to open U:\MINT\1-19-CUR\XAAES\usr/tmp/filename
> when it should open tmp/filename which is the real location of the file.

Looks more related to my other post about shell_write() but the two issues may
be connected. If you can test Helmut's branch you may find it works correctly
now.

> Could it also be the reason that netsurf.prg cannot be started from
> it's own folder because it doesn't find it's correct working folder ?

I don't think so. Netsurf exhibits different behaviours with different
desktops in that respect. Works with some, doesn't with others.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire