Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

Ole, 23.10.2013 23:04:55:

Am Mittwoch, den 23.10.2013, 22:50 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

I just tried Helmut's branch and it doesn't use the odd XAAES path, it uses
<netsurf application folder>\usr/tmp/filename  which isn't right either
but is that a Netsurf bug ?

 Hm... I'm using tmpnam to create an temporary file and write the source
 into that file. Using fopen and such works fine for that reason.

Maybe the editor (or what was it?) gets confused by posix-paths and wants \?

 It's definitly related to the path/file passed to rsrc_load ;)

Using thing I get: Unable to load ... /f/dev/download ...

Finally reproduced :)

 http://git.netsurf-browser.org/netsurf.git/tree/atari/gui.c#n991

 and

 http://git.netsurf-browser.org/netsurf.git/tree/atari/findfile.c#n153

Is there a path from a mintlib-function passed to rsrc_load?

--
Helmut Karlowski