Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

Peter Slegg, 23.10.2013 23:36:12:

Could happen if /usr/tmp is a link to /tmp or the file is linked in both
dirs.

Quite right, it is a link but I don't know what created it.

I guess you did. Netsurf uses /usr/tmp, which in turn might come from mintlib.

I just tried that with qed and it indeed tries to load U:\f\download\netsurf\usr\tmp\wAB020\

Then I tried with MicroEmacs (no GEM) and it tries usr/tmp/Mzm022, which also fails (missing /), actually the same behaviour.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the path-parameter needs a length-byte at the beginning, according to the XaAES-sources, else it would be an XaAES-bug.

--
Helmut Karlowski