From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
To: "Vincent Rivière" <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>
Sent: Sun, Nov 24, 2013, 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Problem with tar + u:/ram

And to reply to myself again...
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:

?? How this can be?
Now I see. EasyMiNT uses the "original" (from 2003) version of 'tar' while current Sparemint archive, Alan and you Vincent use the 1.2x version which is broken. I wonder whether the original version is patched to automatically include the 'h' option (can't find the original 2003 version sources anywhere).

%changelog* Sun Aug 29 2010 P Slegg- update to 1.24r4- removed 2 patch files
- moved info files
* Thu Feb 03 2000 Edgar Aichinger <eaiching@t0.or.at>- first release for SpareMiNT (version 1.13)
- fixed symlink bug, removed obsolete manpage stuff (specfile)
Not cool Peter, not cool. I think you're not going to get anything this Christmas ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org