Re: [MiNT] Software IDE

> > People who are using other compilers than gcc doesn't have to wait for
> > minutes.
>
> As always, you are exaggerating. Compiling a module from my own

"minutes" was a reference to Mariusz'"couldn't bare to wait minutes for
something to build". Of course, "making" a project with only one or very
few changed files may only take a few seconds. The same takes fractions
of a seconds with AHCC. I compile very often when programming, after
adding/changing a few lines. I stopped using gcc completely because the
waiting drove me insane, even on my Milan060.

But AHCC is only C. I can't really be bothered with a tool that is not as widely supported as GCC.
That's why I compile all my code on my PC which probably works out to be faster then AHCC on Atari :)
Don't give me wrong, I'm not trying to make a point that my way of working is better. I have so little time for Atari programming that I have to prioritise :)