Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

On 2 December 2013 09:31, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean. I have only on USERDEF in my own dialog
> library, this draws the tabs and frames for a tabbed object. The only
> global (well, global to the userdef functions atleast) data is the VDI
> parameter block. ub_parm points to a structure containing the data for
> the actual object.

When I did that (ub_parm pointing to a (largish) structure) the app
crashed. Once I had declared the structure outside the redrawing
function, and ub_parm simply pointed to the workstation handle, it no
longer crashed; so I figured pointing ub_parm to large structures was
problematic.

But since it's just a pointer anyway I don't think it makes much of a
difference, now that I think about it. I'll need to test this more.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire