Re: [MiNT] meaning of "pid (APP) drop frame"

Thanks Alan and m0n0 for your explanations.

As I do tests for the new Litchi and very big files (87 MB and 26 MB), these messages are not rare, but randomly. The FTP server is the built-in enabled MacOSX.

Ethernet packets are dropped, but does the TCP layer asks for the missing packets?

What I find strange is that "pid xx (app name)" may be not the one which use MiNTnet... Litchi of course, but also MiNT kernel and Toswin2.

Cheers,

Pierre