Re: [MiNT] Myaes, problem with keyboard

Le 28/03/2014 23:59, Piotrek a écrit :
Hi

I tried but still the same, maybe will be sent my configuration file mint.cnf and ttytab

I have another question, is it normal that in version 1.19-cur have the information on the screen also the time of booting with xaaes

pid 2 (sld): Warning thread 'sld' (2) exist with status

When I try to run Myaes it stoped on this information

Regards
Piotr
I don't know what is it. I'm going to install curent CVS version to see, I think you should work for the moment with 1.18 version!

Olivier