Re: [MiNT] Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:05:35 , Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 02/09/2014 19:56, Vincent Rivière wrote:
>
> By looking at the sniffer, I see duplicates from the FireBee.
> And I think I found an interesting clue:
> The duplicate packet is exactly 1500 bytes, it is the first one of a
> fragmented frame. This is confirmed by looking at the data.
> But strangely, I never see the second packed, among the many duplicates.

This reminds me of a problem I had many years ago which manifested
as an inability to send emails over about 3k and IIRC it
also stopped image downloads.

I could only fix it by reducing the packet size on my router.

I did try some tests with pinging large packet sizes but that
doen't work well on Mint.

Peter