Re: [MiNT] Problems during disk operations

On Sunday 28 September 2014 01:42:32 Piotrek wrote:

> I set GEMDOS in Kobold settings, but still the same, I saw this message
> on the screen not only in Kobold but when save Thing configuration too.
>
> ANy sugestions what happend.

I remember seeing that error message for a while on my Falcon a few years back
and I think it was a setting from HDDriver that was the problem. This is from
memory, since on the Firebee I don't have HDDriver: I think HDDriver by
default blocks write access to some part of the drives which MiNT needs write
access to (I did say it was from memory ;-) ). Check the HDDriver config CPX
or some such about something along those lines.

Sorry for not being able to be more specific.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire