Re: [MiNT] Fix wrong size of outgoing packets in the FEC driver

Err, yes. Sorry, I forgot and spoke too soon:

I still have a hardcoded MAC address in my fec.xdd since the CT60 XBIOS function to retrieve it from Firetos is not available. Probably it will be best to test for CT60 XBIOS availability and get the MAC from there, else use a hardcoded one. It's in my head, but not yet implemented .

I will probably post a patch against fec.c soon anyway, I have found a few things that need fixing in the original code (memory is overallocated, there is no need to have the receive function delegate work to a timeout function, ...).

Congratulations for your fixes on NFS, really great work!

I have looked before into the TAS() macro, but didn't see anything suspicuous - frankly, I didn't know tas is behaving bad on the Firebee. The Coldfire manual doesn't say anything special about it (the text is the same as for m68k processors), do you know more?

Cheers,
Markus