Re: [MiNT] Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

Additionally, I remembered there was a silicon problem in all V4 Coldfires that is currently not accounted for in the FEC driver.. See MCF5475DE.pdf (chip errata,http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/errata/MCF5475DE.pdf).

SECF067 p. 9 ff. Readout of the packet tail can affect FEC reception and corrupt received data. No idea if the Firebee’s Coldfire have a datecode where this is fixed or not, but even if they do, there is the similar SECF175 which is marked as „will not be fixed“ so it seems we need to account for it anyway.

[to list maintainers: apologize for sending this twice - I was using the wrong email address first]