Re: [MiNT] Network interfaces

On to., 2014-11-06 at 09:13 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 05/11/2014 23:22, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > How does this ioctl call translate to GEMDOS calls?
>
> Look there:
> http://sparemint.atariforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/mintlib/unix/ioctl.c?rev=1.15&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> It goes straight to Fcntl().
>
> /* first try the systemcall */
> r = Fcntl(fd, arg, cmd);

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that :)

I tried it, but Fcntl always returned EINVAL. But again it was only my
fault. I'm not familiar with sockets "outside" the standard unix library
and failed to understand how MiNT sockets really works. I
opened /dev/socket with Fopen() but did not set up the socket! Once I
switched to Fsocket() instead it worked right away :)

Jo Even