Re: [MiNT] XaAES toolbar: no right button event

On Monday 29 December 2014 23:52:57 Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> I hope everybody is spending a nice holiday season. Personally I used a few
> days off work to get back more intensively into my modest GEM projects. And
> I've noticed another problem with the AES toolbar: it doesn't seem to be
> differentiating between right and left mouse button presses.

I'm replying to myself because I think I know the reason: when XaAES processes
user interaction with the toolbar, it returns the relevant information in the
message buffer (object clicked on, etc.) but not which button was clicked. I
thought that MU_BUTTON would give this information, but it doesn't, which I
guess makes sense. The problem is that with WM_TOOLBAR msg[3] through msg[7]
are already used, so I don't know where the left/right button could be
returned.

Cheers,
JFL
--