Re: [MiNT] Problem with MintNet under 1-19-cur?

I can confirm this. FreeMiNT 1.16 (from EasyMiNT), FreeMiNT 1.18 work just fine (minimal config - mint.prg in AUTO, inet4.xdd and svethlana.xif, 'ifconfig' and 'route' in /c/mint/bin and resolv.conf in /c/mint/etc) while latest 1.19 can't make even a single ping working (fortunately it's not a total freeze, I can CTRL+C it).

Something fishy in there...