Re: [MiNT] Changing toolbars and redraw message

On Friday 09 January 2015 21:44:37 Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> The AES should send REDRAW for the whole workarea in case it's size has
> changed due to a toolbar-size-change. How can the AES know what to do:
> scroll, draw the content smaller/larger, ...?
>
> So I think XaAES does it right, it's the same as a window-size-change.

On that point, absolutely. The original discussion was about sending a redraw
message when the toolbar changes for another one of the exact same size. In
that case the AES could spare a redraw. Anyway, it's not a big issue either.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire