Re: [MiNT] Changing toolbars and redraw message

Le 05/01/2015 22:36, jflemaire@skynet.be a écrit :
Sorry, wrong key pressed :-)

What I want to say is that it looks like setting a toolbar to a window
while the application is running triggers a redraw message for the
whole window work area. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it seems
to me that the AES should only redraw the new toolbar and not send a
redraw message to the app that covers the whole window. My feeling is
that most of the time the workarea might not need redrawing at all.

Cheers,
JFL

Hello Jean Francois,

I agree with you, if the height of toolbar not change it should not send redraw, it's not often an application change the toolbar in a window, generally it is set at start not on open window even it is not forbiden. The reason of it I think is an application probably need a redraw when the toolbar height size change as it doesn't affect the working area. MyAES not do better and send redraw request all the time.

Olivier