Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi

You are right,  I'll prepare a setup to share and demonstrate the issue. It will be easier.
As far as I have checked, aftp, dracftp, ftp client from command line ..., all work correctly.
The issue is with Litchi / Troll and Mint 1.19 older than October 2nd 2014.