Re: [MiNT] zView

>>> Yes, if I insert the USB memstick and mount it and then start zView,
>>> the USB partition is not visible in the zView browser.
>>

>> I've taken a look -- as far as zView is concerned, there's nothing strange:
>>

>>         /* read contents of directory and build list */
>>         drives = Drvmap();
>>
>>         tmp_d = drives;
>>
>>         for ( current_drv = 0; current_drv < 32; current_drv++, tmp_d >>= 1)
>>         {
>>                 if ( tmp_d & 0x1)
>>                 {
>>                         drv = 'A' + current_drv;
>>
>>                         if ( strchr( skip_drive, drv))
>>                                 continue;
>>
>> i.e. as long as you don't have it marked as 'skip' in the preferences, you
>> should be fine. Maybe Drvmap() doen't work correctly for usb? David?
>>

> USB mass storage driver updates __drvbits global variable, I guess
> Drvmap() ends reading this variable, also the XHDI equivalent function
> XHDrvMap is supported by the driver.
>
> ZView browser has been working with USB, I even made a video some
> years ago, it should be on youtube. I'm going to test with Aranym to
> see if it's something that I can reproduce.

I'm not able to reproduce this with Aranym and USB mass storage driver
compiled from CVS on February the 5th, zView browser shows the
partition in the USB memory stick just fine. zView version 7 beta. I
wanted to try with a more recent version of zView but I don't know why
I can't download it from sourceforge right now.