[MiNT] Disk drive with 1-19-cur

Hi,

after a long time of not using my Falcon I finally managed to get it
running again, now installed with a ct60 and a supervidel in its
original case.

The first thing I did was to update to the latest (trunk - may, 9th
2015) kernel. Everything is working fine except one thing: the disk
drive isn't working. With Teradesk I always get a message: path not found.

When using 1.18 or TOS 4.04 the disk drive is working perfectly (same
Teradesk version).

Any ideas? I disabled all AUTO-programs and ACCs but same result.

Regards,

patjomki